To reset stock for multiple products at one go, you can use the Stock adjustments feature on Browntape.
- Login to your Browntape account
- Click on the Inventory tab
Click on stock adjustments link and click on the Adjust stock button
- In the products column, start typing the product name. Browntape will search your inventory and show you options. Click on the one you want to edit stock for.
- On the right, you have the option to select whether you want to increase or decrease the stock by new/depleted stock.
In the space below this, type in the amount by which you want to increase/decrease it by. For example, if you have 6 pieces of an existing item and sold 3 offline, select 'Decrease by' and type 3 is the space below.
Once you have filled in details for all products you need to adjust stock for, pick a reason for stock adjustment from the drop down below and click on submit.
- Your stock will now be updated across all marketplaces.
In case you want to update individual stocks of a few products, follow the steps here.